The Society of Automotive Engineers (SAE) is a student run organization that gives students the ability to apply knowledge they have gained in the classroom and apply it to the real world. Students work together in interdisciplinary teams to design and build a race ready vehicle which competes in the Mini Baja competition held b SAE International.
Students learn great Engineering skills such as:
- Developing mechanical designs to satisfy design specifications
- documenting designs Using CAD software
- Verifying designs through testing and simulation
- Developing manufacturing processes to ensure design successs
- Safe practices of both hand and power tools
If you are a student at Wentworth, and are passionate about automotive engineering, join us today!